- Mar 19, 2018
- Food, Entertainment & Services
- Deal Price
- Retail Price
- Percent Off
HOW TO REDEEM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- "Go to selected brand's website/app and select your product.
- Hit 'Pay with Freecharge Wallet' option
- Enjoy the cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Get Assured Rs.100 cashback on any four brand of your choice out of the below 20 brands when you pay with FreeCharge.
- Offer is valid on below brands
- Swiggy, IRCTC , RedBus, BookMyShow , Mumbai BEST , RummyCircle , AbhiBus, BigBasket, Dominos, 1MG , Ebay , Pharmeasy, McDonalds, Shopclues, Jabong, Box8, RaliYatri, ALTbalaji, Jugnoo, Faasos.
- Minimum transaction value is Rs.100 per payment on your selected four different brands.
- Offer is valid till 31st March 2018.
- Offer applicable on the Website & App
- Eligible users will be notified via SMS or email on 7th April 2018.
- Cashback will be credited to all eligible users on 7th April 2018.
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of complete or partial order/booking cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 years from the date of credit in FreeCharge account
- In case of order/Booking cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all FreeCharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freecharge reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity